Fit Pro Scheme | Fitness Professional Partnership Explained...
The below indicates what benefits, subject to the terms and conditions below, you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- £250 – PT Welcome Pack (Two t-shirts, a blender and samples)
- £500 - £50 Voucher
- £750 - £50 plus an accessory bundle – Foam roller/bag/towel/grips
- £1000 - £150 voucher with samples, and accessories bundle
- £2000 – 10% Commission
- £5000 – 12% Commission from here onward
- £8000 – 12% plus £200 Voucher
- £10,000 – 12% Plus Photo shoot/Meet an ambassador
- £15,000 – Platinum Member – 15% Commission
*All commission incentives will last 1 year before reverting back to 8%.
**payable by third party network. Please ask about this when requesting to join the programme.
2. Sign Up
Email Barney.Woodbridge@thehutgroup.com to receive an invite code to our partner, Affiliate Window.
Please give us the following information when emailing us:
Amount of clients
Social media & following on each
Once you have received this, please follow this link to begin the registration process via Affiliate Window.
3. Weekly Newsletter
Once fully signed up, each member will receive an exclusive newsletter each week that contains unique offers for that member.
4. FAQ & Tips
For more information, please download our sign-up and F.A.Q’s guide here, which contains all the information you need to get started.
For any queries regarding the above please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Barney.Woodbridge@thehutgroup.com
6. Terms & Conditions
- The ‘8-15% commission’ is subject to the terms of the “Affiliate Window” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘commission’ directly from Affiliate Window. We are not obliged to pay any ‘commission’ under the Fit Pro scheme.
- Fit Pro scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the Fit Pro scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions (http://www.myprotein.com/customer-services/terms-and-conditions.list).
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the fitness professional in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Fit Pro scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products): (i) loss of profit; (ii)loss of business; (iii) loss of revenue; (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused,
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise(including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Fit Pro scheme shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.